with SAMA Framework
The Cybersecurity Framework of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) enables associated financial institutions to detect and address digital security risks by adopting the Framework. Its objectives are:
Create a common approach to address digital security within member organizations;
Achieve an adequate level of cybersecurity control maturity in these organizations; and
Ensure that member organizations manage cybersecurity risks properly.
We’ve prepared a whitepaper about the SAMA Cybersecurity Framework and how the features and resources of the senhasegura security platform PAM enable the implementation of its controls. Download it, filling the form beside.
In Case You Missed It…
6 Reasons for You to Secure Endpoints
In today’s digital landscape, safeguarding endpoints such as laptops and smartphones is crucial for an organization’s cybersecurity. These devices are highly vulnerable to malicious agents and can lead to disastrous consequences if compromised. Our ebook explores:
● What endpoints are and why they require specialized security measures;
● The importance of endpoint security in safeguarding your organization’s data;
● The reasons for investing in endpoint protection, including compliance and risk reduction;
● The benefits of ensuring endpoint security, such as improved productivity and business continuity;
● Learn how to protect your endpoints and secure your organization’s digital assets with our comprehensive ebook.
Trust the Leaders!
At senhasegura, we are proud to be part of the MT4 Tecnologia group, and we are committed to delivering cybersecurity and digital sovereignty to our customers.
Our solutions are trusted by institutions in 54 countries, where we work tirelessly to prevent information theft and track actions on servers, databases, network administrators and all types of devices.
We offer efficient and productive solutions that prevent disruptions to organizational activities due to expiration, ensuring compliance with audit criteria and standards like PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO 27001, and HIPAA. You can trust us to help protect your sensitive information and maintain compliance with industry standards.