of Privileged Access
Security breaches provide opportunities for hackers worldwide to encrypt computer and server storage areas, rendering data inaccessible until a ransom is paid or confidential information is leaked. Discover how Privileged Access Management (PAM) works and how it can add value to your business.
What you’re going to see in this Datasheet?
According to Sophos, 54% of companies admit that their IT departments lack the sophistication to handle advanced cyberattacks. As a result, companies worldwide are seeking new ways to enhance their cybersecurity and meet business and market compliance requirements.
To safeguard your company, it’s crucial to take control of privileged access to the corporate environment. Our PAM datasheet provides insights into:
- The flow of privileged access management
- 10 PAM functionalities that add value and protect your business
- Why PAM principles are among the most critical security approaches
And much more.
In Case You Missed It…
6 Reasons for You to Secure Ednpoints
In today’s digital landscape, safeguarding endpoints such as laptops and smartphones is crucial for an organization’s cybersecurity. These devices are highly vulnerable to malicious agents and can lead to disastrous consequences if compromised.
Our ebook explores:
- What endpoints are and why they require specialized security measures;
- The importance of endpoint security in safeguarding your organization’s data;
- The reasons for investing in endpoint protection, including compliance and risk reduction;
- The benefits of ensuring endpoint security, such as improved productivity and business continuity;
- Learn how to protect your endpoints and secure your organization’s digital assets with our comprehensive ebook.
Trust the Leaders!
We, from senhasegura, are part of the MT4 Tecnologia group, and we are committed to delivering cybersecurity and digital sovereignty to our customers.
We currently serve institutions in 54 countries, working tirelessly to prevent information theft and tracking actions on servers, databases, network administrators, and devices of all kinds.
Our solutions offer greater efficiency and productivity to organizations, preventing disruptions to their activities due to expiration and ensuring compliance with audit criteria and standards such as PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO 27001, and HIPAA.